Exclusive free ObGFirst access through ObG Resident CORE – The ObG Project’s Resident-Only site
Thank you for your interest in ObGFirst!
First…A little bit about The ObG Project
With a passion for women’s health education, fellow ObGyns, with the aid of other healthcare professionals (e.g., genetic counselors), came together to create the ObG Project. Working with top programmers and designers, we have created an open access site that provides important clinical and research summaries, with the hope that these synopses will make our colleagues’ lives a little easier.
Well…Then What is ObGFirst?
While The ObG Project is a free site, our colleagues wanted a better way to find out when a new guideline has been released, preferably with a link to the new document. And thus, ObGFirst was born, NEW for 2019. ObGFirst is a premium subscription service. However, due to our shared enthusiasm for learning and appreciation for our dedicated residents, we are delighted to introduce our free *residents-only* ObGFirst program.
- Guideline Update notifications, Major Journal Review open access notifications, and brief clinical research summaries to your email and/or text (your choice), direct to your phone or computer
- Our 2nd Trimester Ultrasound Atlas
- Added Bonus: You get ‘My Bookshelf’ – a personal page to save your favorite entries for easy access
- Print and save entries with just the tap of an icon
This is too good to be true – how do I obtain access?
Actually, we developed an entire website just for resident education. Therefore, in order to access ObGFirst for free as a resident, you need to sign up for our FREE website (www.obgconnect.com/core), which will give you access to ObGFirst automatically. You can then change your preferences and subscription with this login.
What else is in The ObG Project Resident Core?
- Access to exclusive didactics curriculums!
- Lists of our favorite sentinel articles to read on evidence-based standards of care
- Compilation of all of our favorite social media people to follow
- Access to quizzes and WRITTEN and ORAL boards study tips
- Monthly newsletter with clinical care highlights
Please note that we request the name of your residency program, graduation year, and email so we can make sure that this free offer is really used by residents.
I am not a resident… can I still access the ObG Project Resident CORE website?
We are happy to sign you up for a 6-month trial of the ObG Project Resident CORE website if you are NOT a resident. For example, if you are a program director, midwife, physician assistant, or anyone just interested in women’s health, welcome! However, we can only offer you access for six months to explore. You will not be able to receive free access to ObGFirst – we ask that you utilize the regular ObGFirst sign-ups to access our amazing features at ObGFirst.
We make every effort to get back to you within 48 hours, if not sooner.
If you don’t see an email from us (email@example.com) within 2-3 business days of sign-up, please check your junk mail. Still nothing? Please contact us via email, Facebook (@theobgproject), Instagram (@theobgproject) or Twitter (@TheObgProject) and we will get you up and running quickly.